Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bad luck(>.<)

This morning I woke up at 7.30a.m ,going jogging with my friends.....
Went i was jogging I feel boring so I take out my phone and SMS.....
I SMS just 1 message that my phone suddenly out of creadit ...DAMN it!!!!!!!!!
So I go to shop to reload my phone creadit.,today is my bad day I reload 10 but
the shop uncle say now Maxis sever down....fuk it!!!!!!!

After this I with my friends go to E-net da gei,I played 2 match dota 2 match also
lose ....haizzzz what a bad day..
Today the sky also not so good keep raining,today has rained 2 time....What the
Because rain so I can't go out,I sit at home open my lap top play facebook ,MSM,blogspot,friendster,see movie,haizzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This is totaly not me leh....Just now I cheak my facebook luck...4%4%4%4% only OMG...
today is totaly my bad day in my week.....haizzzZzzz...

Sorry that I used all damn it,fuk it or the word that u dont like ...just sorry today is my bad day so just accpet my apologise!!!!!!!>.<

Hope that u guys be happy in ur week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is a lam story..people hu understand will laugh^^
One day they is a boy name Abeng,his ambition is to be a pilot that drive a helicopter...so
he go and join the class to study about helicopter the first 1~9 class he is the most high mark in
the hole class that the teacher tell Abeng the last class that is No.10 class is u need to fly the
helicopter by ur on..that Abeng say ok lo,that Abeng go and ride on the helicopter that Abeng start to
fly the helicopter when going up that time the helicopter was nice but sudenlly the helicopter crash
that Abeng bond was creak that abeng was sended to the hospital that the next day abeng teacher go to
hospital to visit abeng that Abeng teacher ask Abeng when going up that time was nice why sudenlly
crash...that Abeng asnwer ~because on top
they every cold so I turn off the helicopter fan ~^^every lam right my fren tell me want?